View Single Post
Old 04-01-2003, 03:41 PM   #39
Auriel Haevasawen
Wight

Auriel Haevasawen has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Hold your horses, I'm here!
Sorry for my absence. I was only over in the Shire because I got lonely!!!
First, did I read that right Matt, did you call me a pin up? You cheeky young boy!!!
Secondly, sorry again for the hold up!

Right, here goes ye olde profile.
Name: Radagast the Brown
Race: Istari or Wizard

Radagast is mainly concerned with living creatures and cares little for men, elves, dwarves and those who meddle in the equilibrium of life. He should be on his way to the Grey Havens but somehow is still quite litterally pottering about in ME with Mattius. He got involved in the destruction of the Black Beast (in the Blue Mountains) partially by chance and partially at the request of the Eagle king who thought Radagast was the man for the job. Radagast is full of self doubt and had forgotten most of what he learned due to his lifelong preoccupation with animals and plants. His meeting with the 'young' folk of the Blue Mountians reinvigorated him somewhat and slowly he is regaining his knowledge. The troubles in Fanghorn cause him great distress because it is close to his heart. With Mattius, he sets off for Fanghorn, secretly hoping to meet his former companions along the way. Although he'd never admit it, he developed quite a taste for adventure, he just doesn't always feel up to it.

There, I hope that's a useful post. I've read the others and am really looking forward to working with you. I send you my email Ith. I'd love to see that picture. Read you all soon.