View Single Post
Old 03-29-2003, 01:46 PM   #10
Horse-Maiden of the Shire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Horse-Maiden of the Shire has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Ooh, can I join? Pleeeeease? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character: Elwing
Race: Hobbit

Bio: Elwing has been a wanderer for many years. Her parents cast her off when she was a baby, but luckily she was rescued by kind Wood-Elves who took pity on her. They fostered her in their homes and taught her in the Elvish way until she was old enough to fend for herself. Elwing usually wanders around Rohan and Fangorn upon her black pony Dae, although sometimes she does visit further-off places. Elwing also has a hawk, Skeet, whom she healed and tamed.

Appearance: Elwing has long golden hair, which is rare among the Halflings, and dark green eyes. She has a deep blue cloak and is dressed in male attire, as riding in a skirt is not at all practical. Her trousers are knee-length and dark brown and her shirt is a creamy white with black buttons. Elwing does have a backpack, but it is small and only carries her most necessary things.

Weapons: As she was raised by the Elves, Elwing is an archer. She has a bow and quiver which is always full of arrows. The feathers on her arrows are her trademark, dark blue. Elwing also has a large dagger. It has a silver blade and the hilt is black, with green vines entwining around it. Her weapons are her pride and joy. She would be terribly upset if anything happened to them. She usually does not pick fights, as her weapons are only for defense. She is good with her bow and dagger. Elwing also likes to laugh and is always up for a pint, as is her true Hobbit nature.

[ March 29, 2003: Message edited by: Horse-Maiden of the Shire ]