View Single Post
Old 03-29-2003, 01:08 PM   #9
Lyra Greenleaf
The Diaphanous Dryad

Lyra Greenleaf has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Could I use a character that I used in an RPG in the shire please? the other RPG was set around the time of the war of the ring, so it is conceivable that he could have left Lothlorien to wander and end up in fangorn at this time.

Name- Telpeheled
Age- around 1500
Race- Elf of Lorien

Looks- typical Lorien elf with blonde hair and blue eyes, wears dark green and is expert at camouflaging himself with the trees,thoughtful face and demeanour for the most part though when with people he is almost always seen smiling.

Character- An ex-elf guard of Lorien, young and inexperienced of the world. Very curious of anything to do with humans, loves to talk to them, find out about them, etc. He also loves trees, in typical Elf-fashion. Wandering in Fangorn to try to meet ents, which he heard rumour of. Formerly a very happy person, into female elves, jokes etc so loneliness is starting to chafe now. So he'll be grateful to help if it means company, as long as he doesn't have to kill anyone.

History- Fought a big battle against orcs and easterlings which led him to grow tired of warfare and eager to know more about humans. He left his home to find out more about the world and has wandered since.

Weapons/gear/abilities- Fairly talented with bow and sword though doesn't like to use them much. He does carry his weapons everywhere though. His best ability is to get on with, and see the best in everyone, and cheer people up with a well timed joke! (or occassionally not so well timed)

Just to check, is this too similar to the other elf characters?

[ March 29, 2003: Message edited by: Lyra Greenleaf ]

[ March 30, 2003: Message edited by: Lyra Greenleaf ]
“Sylphs of the forest,” I whispered. “Spirits of oak, beech and ash. Dryads of Rowan and hazel, hear us. You who have guided and guarded our every footstep, you who have sheltered our growth, we honour you."
the Forbidden Link