View Single Post
Old 03-29-2003, 11:32 AM   #7
DayVampyre
Wight

DayVampyre has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

**Walks in and looks around somewhat nervously**

Hello all, this RPG sounds like a good one and I'd like to place an audition, if I may?

Name: Avery
Eyes: blue
Hair: red[natural colored, not like fire
engine color]

Clothing:heavy black pants and boots, white shirt made out of light loose fitting material[the long sleeves have been ripped off and are about elbow length] when it is cold out she wears a large black coat

Weapons: a knife concealed in her boot, and a sword hanging off the left side of her belt

History: Avery was born in a small village in Gondor. She ran away from home when she was 10. Her reasoning was that her family were just farmers and Avery would just as soon cut off her right arm than be doomed to tilling earth for the rest of her life. She travelled to a nearby large city and there picked up the fine art of thievery. She soon became one of the most wanted thieves in the city and for up to seven years had not been caught. However during a bank raid, Avery was caught. Sentenced to hang for her crimes, Avery was offered a way out. Go into the Fanghorn and find out why the Huorns are being malevolent. Not knowing the dangers of the Fangorn, not knowing that she would moat likely not come out again, Avery took the judge's offer.

Demeanor: Friendly and enjoys a goodtime. But Avery can also be a ruthless crimnal, silent and steathliness is what had kept her from the guards clutches for so many years.

Other markings/traits: Avery wears three small sliver hoops in each ear and a tattoo of a dragon on the underside of her left forearm. Is a very pretty young woman[which has also gotten her out of a few scrapes] but however her life on the city streets has left her little time for studies, Avery is not even literate.

I hope you like it I'll be happy to fix anything if you like...