View Single Post
Old 08-29-2003, 07:11 PM   #286
DayVampyre
Wight

DayVampyre has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

mmm'kay, so here's the plot, as I have so far been able to understand, as it seemed to be getting complicated in the last it there...

go into forest--find out why trees attacking, somehow---leave the Fanghorn and go south?--stop what's going on down there

...what would make sense would be to find out what is going on the the fanghorn, and then head back to Isengaurd, although I think that going to Gondor might make more sense and telling the king and whatnot, what is going on there and that it is the Southorns causing the trouble. Seeing as Gondor had always had problems with them anyway, an army could be assigned out from there.

Then if your personnal character would choose to go on, they could post from inside the battle the liberation of the entwives and whatnot.

Also if you were choose that your character not go into battle, you would be free to post as the Southron warriors in battle. Then we would be able to play without having to recruit a whole slew of new players, and would let players tired of playing their character, a fresher and different view of the game.