View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 09:17 PM   #214
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Haven't people said similar things in other games?
Such as "x is good to have on y side, because they post a lot." or "x is bad to have on y side, if I'm on z side - because they figure me out so easily."

I do see the explaining part. She seems to be having to clarify, or elaborate on things a lot.

A flaw I see on that plan Wilwa is that it won't give us much information to go on toMorrow. If the person picked by Sally is not a wolf, then I imagine the wolves will have no problem in going along with it. I imagine they probably won't have much problem with it, even if it is a wolf - so they could try and blend in with the crowd.

Lynching a wolf is priority. If we can't get one, an ordo is better than a gifted.

I got halfway through a list, and it was mostly "no reads."
So I started over with just a placement on a scale from innocent -> woof woof. Then I started a list again, because I had comments too.

Nog - I'd put him in the middle. I can't get a good read on him, probably due to his busy schedule.

Inziluadun - He seems like a lurker to me. He hasn't gone after me, so I can't help but think he isn't a wolf. Since the last time I think I played with him, he was a wolf - and went after me.

Shasta - Search party? Where's Waldo, but with a turquoise hat and shirt.

Rikae - Same as Nog pretty much. The middle.

alonariel - She flip-flopped earlier in terms of the Sally being cleared and the narration. I don't buy her explanation for it. But as I'm not in her head, nor know her circumstances, I can't push her towards the lupinity group because of it.

Sally - She is Sally... and I can't help but be disappointed that her reveal seemed to be less dramatic than usual. Most reveals are met with a dramatic pause.. or something.

Loslote - I keep wanting to type Lostlote, and I get her, Wilwarin, and alonariel mixed up. She is kind of chafing me, but I think that is just her approach to finding wolves?

Wilwarin - I'm still confused on the whole Shasta deal.

Lariren - She is playing.

So If I had to vote right now. I'd probably vote for Wilwa, Loslote or maybe alonariel. I think my thoughts are muddled on the three, since I keep getting them mixed up.