View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 06:26 PM   #143
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I think this Day has not been in vain so far as there are a few promising leads already. So good job people!

But there's clearly not enough for me to go for a lynch for these louder ones as yet. So my votelist will still be:

Lariren Shadow
Shastanis Althreduin
Gollum the Great
satansaloser2005

They have basically been just in-character and there's not much help in their posts to catch a ringwraith. So with the logic of columnist Michael Kelly: as they are not helping us they're helping the other party.

Lari was like that the game before (her first) and she was a wolf there. So why should we believe her thisd time if she's just trying the same card - even if she really had timetable -problems as well? Then again it would be a little improbable she would start her WW-career with being a baddie twice... Interestingly enough Mira has come to argue for her I think twice already...

Shasta has been cloaked by his role entirely. There's nothing he has said but he has made a presence in the first part of the game. Of these I still think Shasta the most innocent-looking from an imagined premise that he has had no time to come online after his burst of posting early on the Day.

Gollum looks like an "easy lynch" (like Rune and I think some others as well have alrerady commented) and the question just remains whether that is true or is he once again playing the card that is assumed from his behaviour? Somehow I'm a bit baffled about his activity and tone toDay. Like in his post #90 he says first of Menel and then of Legate and me that "they stay". Like it was under his decision who lives or dies (and not a democratic vote) - and the only one to think that way is the ringwraith's way of thinking... And well many other things, like his continued insistence to set right things said about him and the fervour by which he claims to be the number one poster while actually providing very little indeed but being friendly - which sure is the most wolvish trait there is...

Sally then looks like Sally. No thoughts whatsoever she's given on this Day1. Just fun and banter. And yes she's cute and fine and funny... but she's that as a wolf as well... and she's intelligent enough to calculate her vote whilst being ignored by others...

I need to have a pipeful before I vote.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote