View Single Post
Old 04-18-2005, 05:36 AM   #758
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
OK - good luck for everything, Lush! I suggest you put up a save for your post, then I shall contact Thena to see if he wants to move his. That will close this round of temptation posts. As soon as that's done, Saucy can go ahead and post his next part - the saves won't change anything in the ongoing plot.

We need to decide who will survive the battle - those of you who are having problems keeping up, please let me know. We can figure out an appropriate demise or exit for you - that would leave you with only one more post to write - or if you can't, one of us who is still around will do that.

Saucy, Mith, I know you're doing some behind-the-scenes plotting, but to coordinate things so that we can finally wrap this RPG soon, I need at least an idea of how to plan for your developments.

I'm getting a bit discouraged with the lagging here, so I'd appreciate some clear commitments - please plan to write your posts as needed or let me know if you cannot do so. I can no longer keep this story going with so few active players.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'