View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 11:16 AM   #5
Yregwyn
Animated Skeleton

Yregwyn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by IxnaY AintsaY View Post
You say it like being sent back to the Middle-earth backwater was a reward, when actually Glorfindel was being punished for taking out some minor, wet-behind-the-wings Balrog recruit through pure clumsiness. Meanwhile Ecthelion obliterated Gothmog and his toughest hench-rogs left and right using nothing more than a puddle and his freakin' hat*.

*I may have taken some minor liberties with this story.
ROFL Ecthelion Rules All!!!! I can see im gonna like you Ix, u think like me. No really that just shows the difference in caliber from 1st age to 3rd. Gandalf died killing Durins Bane, Ecth woulda never missed a step especially if he had Glamdring..... Thats why they didnt send him. Sauron didnt have anything to stand against him, the Valar wanted to make it a little sport huh? haha Glad i found this spot my wife hates LOTR and none of my friends read so its awesome to get to actually talk with someone about it!
Fingolfin.....He passed over Dor-nu-fauglith like wind amid dust, and all that beheld his onslaught fled in amaze, thinking Orome himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.
Yregwyn is offline   Reply With Quote