View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 04:27 PM   #1216
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I've had just terrible RL the last week and have had no chance to even see how this is going! What a nice mess it all turned around!

And by God was I right this time! Too right for my health that is...

I had Fea and Izzy (I was quite comfortable of their bad intentions) and tp (he just looked foul) on my top list, and Rikae trailing back there in two Days (and just looking back I wrote in the first half of D1 that if I needed to make a shot in the dark Lari would be my top choice...). So it was clear I had to go.

But I mean, sometimes two or three games pass and one gets a frustrating feeling that you can't just tell who's a baddie and who's not and it's just pure guessing, but this kind of game kind of heals that gnawing suspicion and gives one more confidence on the possibility of actually finding the baddies out by reason!

Good work baddies! Although we whites were clearly the underdogs this time. So well fought whites as well!

And a nice concept Shasta! I would have loved to play this more than two Days - but on the other hand I have really been busy RL so it was probably good I died so early.

And congrats to Mith for winning!
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote