View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 03:48 PM   #1210
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lari
I almost died when I saw that. Literally almost died. And then stopped freaking out so much. Did you guess or what?
I had everyone's posts listed next to their names in a notebook, and every time a certain post made me think something (she knows something, she's nervous, she's paranoid, etc.) I would write a note next to the post. I would also mark any time someone said anything about anyone that, upon death, could be seen as a Seer declaration.

Anyway, the three Wolves I listed (Lari, Izzy, Wilwa) I had flagged for seeming to withold info and looking sneaky and Wolfish. I listed Rikae as the WereBear simply because I thought she was gifted, but was leaning evil for her.

Two of my gifteds (Brin and Nog) were there because they had by far the most number of posts where I had written "Gifted?" next to it. Kath hadn't made as many posts, so she didn't have an overwhelming number of checks next to her name, but as she was my prime Seer suspect I listed her as such.

I threw Fea in as an extra Bishop because I figured she was something but at that point I had no idea what (due to the vague clue that I thought she had left "VIP show").

But yeah. When I made that post those were my best guesses at the roles.

Not bad I'd say.

(as a treat for Sal and Duck, I plan on bringing my notebook to show them how insane I am when playing Werewolf- they'll get a kick out of some of the little side-notes that I wrote)