View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 08:37 PM   #198
Valesse
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Valesse has just left Hobbiton.
"But what if they decide to do something to him between now and nightfall? I don't want to risk it!" Valesseka obstinantly stomped her foot, the ground below it making a hollow sound. She frowned, looking down at it. Not wanting to disappear inside a kind of sink hole the Arnorian side stepped.

Jen's 'boyfriend' comment rolled off her back mostly unnoticed, or if anything with a glow of pride. At least the girl recognizes we're -together-. The Arnorian gloated inwardly. What did bother her was this idea of Jen doing the rescuing while she would be busy buring down the forest. Sure, she could sneak better but the 'dangerous' part of the rescue mission was far more 'dangerous' than Valesseka felt she could handle.

Valesseka shook her head "Think of something else! Something faster." As if expecting a miracle, she looked around behind her. "We might find someone to tell..." Her blind optimism quickly fades. "...Ooh, it's useless! What can -we- do?! You can't help but irritate people and I'm too delicate to b-ba-battle." The fair farmer's daughter sobbed an overly dainty sob. "Eomeleo... My love, I'm so sorry..."

The two could, if they were trying for it, hear soft plodding sounds, growing louder in inconsistant meter. From where they sat they couldn't feel a thing, but under the surface the disappearing portion of the ceiling would have been much more noticeable. But would cave in be an escape accessable for the imprisoned?

Last edited by Valesse; 09-10-2008 at 10:43 AM. Reason: grammar edit.