View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 01:16 PM   #184
Valesse
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Valesse has just left Hobbiton.
Despite her silence for the following hour of travel, Valesseka's mind was all but a raging storm. "Angry! He left because he was angry! Well now -I'm- angry! Maybe I should..." She looked to either side and frowned. The attack had rattled her nerves, and now the wild and lonely landscape did nothing to comfort them. It seemed impossible at that point to even think of mustering the kind of courage Eomeleo must have to make such a decision.

Looking once again to their course the Arnorian sought out the best comfort she could give herself: "If we have any argument remotely even close to this I won't ever let him forget that." Strangely, it seemed to work.

As the second hour came and went, she found herself incapible of keeping silent and allowed herself to suddenly erupt into conversation. "We have to be out of their range of hearing by now..." she turned her head toward Eomeleo. "Where are we going to sleep? I have some food... I don't know if it'll be any good if we can't cook it, and I know we don't want those elves seeing any fire or smoke or anything... If theres jerky we could have that, but I really don't care for it too much." If he found her conversation unpleasant, this journey was certainly going to be a long one.