View Single Post
Old 09-14-2006, 11:42 PM   #9
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: In hospitals, call rooms and (rarely) my apartment.
Farael has just left Hobbiton.
Well, it's been a while since I last wrote on an RPG.... good ol' Osmod, he suffered through my inexperience as a writer. Will my newborn character fare any better? only time will tell... but one thing is for sure. Reading through the last fifty or so posts of the Perch I've decided that... I want in!

Disclaimer: I would like to note that anyone who wants to interact with me (and you all are encouraged to do so) should keep in mind that I am on a busy schedule and that I might take a few days to respond to any post. Furthermore, I'm trying to commit myself to writing only well thought-out posts, which makes things all the worse. Yet one thing I can guarantee you, I'll do my best to make it worth the wait! Let's just hope my best goes better than poor ol' Robby's (read below)

NAME: Robby Appledore

RACE: Human

WEAPONS: None

APPEARANCE: A young, fit man, Robby is one to get lost in a crowd. Or at least a crowd of men, he might stick out among hobbits as he is somewhat taller than most. Hobbits that is, he is not too tall for a man. He has brown hair to go along with brown eyes and a big broad smile always at the ready.

PERSONALITY/STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES: Robby is a musician. Or so he will tell anyone who asks. And many other people who did not ask but he thought they should now as well. Now, his accomplishments as a musician are well… there are no accomplishments to speak of. Yet unabated Robby has decided that what he lacks is not skill but inspiration, and so he has set himself on the road with naught but some money and the clothes on his back.

HISTORY: (Can be as brief as you wish): Robby is the seventh, and youngest son of the Appledore family. As such, there has never been much work around the farm for him, partially due to his six able-bodied older brothers taking up all the good jobs and partially because of a genuine lack of interest in the farming business. It would be difficult for one to say that his artistic vocation was nurtured in his home, and so Robby finally built up courage to leave. Walking without a guide or a map, he has gone looking for adventures at the unlikeliest place of all. The Shire.