View Single Post
Old 07-01-2006, 09:06 AM   #34
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

Celuien has just left Hobbiton.
White-Hand

Posting a notice:

As some of you might know, I'm leaving town for a course at one of my school's satellite campuses on July 5th. I've just been informed by a classmate that the non-academic site blocking portion of the firewall in the dorm there has been further restricted than it was last year. So I have no idea if I'll be able to access the Downs while I'm there from July 5-28. This could be problematic for the Inn, but I have a possible solution.

I've given my email address to JennyHallu, and also given her permission to share my contact information with Folwren if I'm unable to access the site.

The first thing I'm going to do when I arrive at the dorm is test my ability to access the Downs, which probably shows how obsessed I am with this forum. If I've disappeared for more than a couple of days after July 5th, that means the site is blocked. I will post to this thread by July 8th to let everyone know that I'm here if the site isn't blocked. But if posts are needed for the Inn and I'm blocked, Folwren, would you be willing to PM Jenny for my email address, send me copies of posts that need my attention, and then post my replies here for me?

Hopefully, this convoluted scheme won't be needed. But I wouldn't want to leave the kitchen and Will storylines stuck if I'm blocked from coming here.

Please let me know if this is a feasible solution, or if you'd all prefer to send Primrose on a visit to her family if I can't get here.

Last edited by Celuien; 07-01-2006 at 06:17 PM.