View Single Post
Old 06-25-2006, 04:17 PM   #29
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I'm leaving again tomorrow morning, not to return until Friday afternoon.

During my absense, carry on as necessary. The Day can move forward at whatever pace is best for everyone involved. Do not take a large time jump while I am gone.

Tevildo: When Tollers reports to Dick when he is finished, Dick will probably give him another job to do (in the kitchen, as we discussed. . .you and Firefoot and Celuien may have fun with that). He will, however, let him off later in the afternoon to take his fishing trip.

Everyone: Assume Dick is working in or around the Common Room while I'm gone. There's not much else for him to do, I'm guessing. If a huge disaster strikes the inn (PLEASE don't do that when I'm gone!), then, of course, he will have to be there. But I'd really, really like to not have the Perch burn down when I'm not there to write about it.

If anything happens today, or before my leaving tomorrow morning, I may get another post in, but I highly doubt it. So, I'll bid my farewell now. So long, until Friday.

-- Folwren