View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 01:21 AM   #324
Ilya
Wight

Ilya has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

Gwath: Your take on other people's reaction to the argument rings true to me. I certainly didn't go back and read it until today, and, to answer Boro's question, the whole thing took up like 4 posts on the thread between Gwath and Nog before other people ran with it. The actually interaction between the two of them didn't seem that big to me, is probably a more accurate way to put. I didn't mean to downplay the authenticity of their argument.

Lariren is officially awesome, and that analysis was very good indeed.

Brinn: You say that my vote was based on feeling, but so was yours. I'm regretting it now, not only because Bowie seems less suspicious but because I hadn't realized Menel and Nog were running so close in the vote tally and I could have done something about that. Those last 15 minutes were one big klutz-fest.

Brief thoughts before I go to bed:
Mac has fingerprints in both lynch cases, and from what Boro's said I'm beginning to develop some unease.

I kinda don't get Wild Man's suspicion of Brinn. She stayed on point with her suspicions, and was consistent about not wanting Menel lynched. Today she's pushing for analysis of Menel's death, though I think it's legit because of how much early attention Nog got.

Agan might just be the victim of bad timing, and she certainly experienced enough to see what the nog/gwath argument was about, but something's telling me that kind of Day 1 argument does nothing but stir up discussion and nobody should really take the inciting incident that seriously. It seems like it's always ordos who want to start stuff, and the wolves who jump on it later. Does that make any sense?