View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 03:15 PM   #770
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Someone created this list - I want to say Lommy? Might have been Nerwen ... have updated it with the new information from the narrations.

Alive Innocent
Sally
Boro
Lommy
Eomer
Shasta

Alive Unknown
Form
McCaber
morm
Mith
Kath

Dead Innocent
Aganzir
Greenie
the phantom
Firefoot
Nerwen

Dead Unknown
Rikae
Nogrod
Rune
Lalaith
Legate
Nilp

Dead Guilty
Mac
Lottie

The potential dreams from Nerwen seem fairly straightforward. Lommy's analysis of the posts that suggest each dream didn't raise any red flags. I can see morm's argument that Nerwen said 'don't vote' rather than 'trust' or 'innocent' but given she seemed to be playing the role of Seer under the guise of something ... not quite Seerish, then a straightforward 'I dreamed of so-and-so and they were this' doesn't really fit the bill. Though why she stated the phantom's innocence twice is a mystery still.

Therefore I agree that votes need to hit:
Form
McCaber
morm
Mith
Kath

I am willing to be part of a try at a tie. If it goes wrong and I die, you won't have lost any special role, but I don't know if we have the numbers to afford losing anyone. Statistics people, any ideas there?

Mith's self vote plan sounds like the most fun, but I will defer to those who have been active!