View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 01:56 PM   #763
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morm
Here's the problem with that and something I keep coming back to, she said don't vote for them today but never did she indicate innocence.
The Seer telling you "don't vote these people" doesn't indicate innocence?

In any case, Boro is beginning to worry me. I'm aware you've been killing wolves, Boro, but with the way you've been talking about your role I'm starting to wonder if it's even possible for you to win with the village.

I agree with those that think morm's unwillingness to acknowledge my soul's fire and her dreams; I think Lommy pretty much tied it up with her recent analysis. As far as Mith goes, I honestly don't have much of a read on her but what I do have makes me lean innocent on her, I think.

I half wonder if we shouldn't ask the dead thread a simple question, like how many wolves are in the dead thread right now? Like -

If it's 1, give Lommy the extra vote
If it's 2, give Shasta the extra vote
If it's 3, give Eomer the extra vote
If it's 4, give Mith the extra vote
If it's 5, give Boro the extra vote
If it's 6, give McCaber the extra vote

- or something like that. Thoughts?
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote