View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 09:52 AM   #304
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
All y'all shouldn't forget the easiest explanation for my bonding with Lari at the end of day: she had a pretty solid point. (Clearly I wasn't bonding with her because we were lovers or packmates.)

I had already floated the theory that Borangutan might have killed Hakon for less than Seer-ly reasons. The longer I play, and the more I look at Hack's posts, the less convinced I am that he dreamed of anybody he listed.

However (and here's where it changed): I know my role. And I know Hakon's logic. (Sorry mods) He was playing meta even though it was forbidden. Meta reasoning for who my own personal Stick would make her own personal Crazy Bear for her own personal Amusement? If I was using Hakon's against-the-rules logic, I'd have dreamed of myself first.

Hakon's list of people are ones closest to the mod. And I'm the most visible/notorious of those in that category.

And while at first I was thinking maybe Borangutan was sensitive to Hakon's hints, that doesn't really matter either way, because evil people are hyper-sensitive to criticism and suspicion.

I'm thinking now that Hakon's dreams were supposed to go in the order he listed even though they were preemptively ended.

And upon learning that I number amongst the innocents, there was no need for him to throw himself under any buses to ensure my destruction.

Hence his vagaries.

"Don't think of the bear right away" might have corresponded with my name coming first on the list, but that might be stretching it too far. But it is possible that his insistence that we not look for the bear right away correlated with the fact that I was the name one saw on his list right away, and that you shouldn't look at me when aiming for evil.

Then again, he might have just been nattering and it didn't mean anything.

There's always that.