Thread: Password
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2021, 05:49 PM   #10597
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urwen View Post
You and Galadriel both ignored my appeal to play. Twice. In the past year. And also proclaimed you have the right not to play even at the expense of other people's happiness/thread being continued. Also repeatedly.
Yes. The Downs is not a job, nor is it family (to whom I do hold myself obligated to respond), nor are any of us any manner of founder or community leader. Therefore, none of us - you, me, anyone - are required to participate.

You have the right to ask people to do so, but they have the right to choose whether to. On this occasion, I felt up to it, and not overly put-off by your way of asking. On other occasions, I have felt differently.

Given that you're reacting this way on an occasion I did what you asked for (sort of asked), I can only guess there's something happening in your life which has got you on edge. For that I'm sympathetic, but it doesn't make it okay to lash out at me like this.

Nor does it make the Password thread suitable for going so far off topic, so, whether you're interested or not:

I think #4 is GALADRIEL, based on the letter and (paren). The G could be a note, but can't really do the rest of it.

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote