Thread: Password
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2021, 04:31 PM   #10591
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urwen View Post
I'd like you to say this when you're bored and have nothing else to do, but fine. Be insensitive to someone else's boredom. Next time you are bored, I will give you a cold shoulder like you did to me now. See how you'd like it.
I didn't think this needed saying, but yes: if you're - and I do mean you, personally, as well as anyone else - unable to cope with forum games, or you're bored with them, or even if you just don't feel like playing them, yes, you're absolutely entitled to take a break from them even if other people would like to play. I feel like if you need to pull back while you're the password setter it's probably polite to say so that someone else can take over; but if you're just a guesser, you're the only person who gets to say whether you play or not.

hS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urwen View Post
You think you're the only person that matters, don't you? Who cares if someone else is bored out of their mind and can only entertain themselves at this point of time?

Well, then, go back to your precious break while I die of boredom. Hope my dead soul haunts you forever, murderer.
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote