Thread: Password
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2021, 09:14 AM   #10578
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urwen View Post
Back to the password, 6 must be Lord of Balrogs.
Oh yeah, password... correct.

KING OF ANGMAR - The crown of the north, ruled mother in anger. (Would make money but for you) killed Earnur of Gondor
INUNDATION - Wet, not out, half under, a Nation without a capital. (Her title stolen) killed Tar-Miriel of Numenor
NAUGRIM - "I say, it's now grim, little ones." (Narrow the log backwards) killed Thingol of Doriath
GREAT PLAGUE - Grand and very 2020: the ruin of Gondor. (Tell them no with a thick accent) killed Telemnar of Gondor
5. S - Odd power, between a shin and neck both missing something, going down. (One way or another, the last.)
LORD OF BALROGS - In the shadow, girl abs? No, that's both backwards - except the plural - and wrong at once; who's in charge? (I said he's gone, but he was thin first) killed Fingon of the Noldor
ANGAMAITE - With his brother - or cousin - he said, "Anger might, eh?" (But for a couple of letters, he could dig for a herb) killed Minardil of Gondor
YRCH - Your chai has no vowels, fallen ones. (Noted for his hair, I hear) killed Isildur of the Realms in Exile
ELDACAR - An elf's vehicle, or a rightful king. (Throw an elven jewel) killed Castamir of Gondor
ROCK - Not to roll, hardly. (The son of the sun) killed Anarion of Gondor
SNOWMANE - A horse with cold fur. (Almost definitely a god) killed Theoden of Rohan

Just one to go! The shin and neck are both missing the same thing.

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote