View Single Post
Old 11-02-2020, 05:30 AM   #342
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne View Post
I haven't read through the thread, but want to say that I am very impressed by the work you guys have put in.

And on a personal note it was a delight that you kept the first post updated as a sort of index, otherwise I would never have heard any of the music (given that I have limited time online these days).
Thank you! It's been really weird, but fun, and I'm really glad other people are listening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
And voila le Neldoreth in full!

I feel like I've heard it so many times by now that I'm too used to how it sounds to hear when something is off. Hence this file does not have a "final" beside its name - point out any places that you think need to have a different feel, and I will fix them up. But neither does it have a "progress", because this is potentially presentable. ^.^
Yessssss! I've just listened, and this is amazing. The only thing that caught me was the dissonance of Beren's early lines, which, uh... is the point! So great job all round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
This one took a whopping month to get through! A month! I'm never gonna get to the finish line at this rate.
If it's any comfort, I've not done any drawing since the Cardboard Cutout Oath, and uh... am not likely to do much more this month, since I've foolishly decided to take on NaNoWriMo with serious historical fiction. Which is so not my genre.

But I will find time to finish up the animation on Neldoreth (since it's already drawn!). I have some vague memory that Elanor had volunteered to sing Luthien - did I make that up? It's been so long that I've lost track!

(I've reached out to a couple of Tolkien/Internet friends to see if they'd be interested in some singing; nothing really so far, but I remain blindly optimistic that I will someday escape from Scottish Beren.)

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote