View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 05:11 AM   #158
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
You know, she needn't have died if Boro hadn't been so keen on lynching me over Lalaith
Funnily enough, I feel the same way - as an ordo I am clearly of much less use to the village than Ranger Nerwen- if she hadnīt died then we would probably still have our Seer too.
Having said that, Nerwen not voting two days in a row might have led her to die anyway?
Which leads me on to Morsul. Like I expect a few others I picked up on his Seer hints, but as this was coupled with his clear suspicion of Huey I too followed the reasoning Huey mapped out below:
Quote:
But a Seer who had caught the last wolf would just straight up say 'I'm the Seer, and he's the Wolf' -
I wondered if Morsul was Moon Moon as a result, hence my comments about disquiet in posts 129 and 131. - and my suspicion, picked on by Pitch, that a wolf or cobbler was "one of the quiet ones". However I couldnīt just come out and accuse Morsul outright, in case he was the real Seer.
However, this disquiet is obviously now dispelled with the sad events of last night.

Anyway I also agree that Sally at least is clearly innocent. (reading the rules again I see that the Seer can confirm all roles so would see if she were Moon Moon)

The obvious question is - did he also dream of Huey? The answer to the question, why didnīt he say so, might be that he found it unsporting to end the game on Day 2. My other question is, given that Morsul missed the first day, did he also miss the first dream?
State of play - we are down to six, we have four innocents who wish this village well, one of whom is, I am pretty sure, a confirmed innocent. There is the wolf and Moon Moon who may or may not have worked out who his wannabe packmate is.

Quote:
Lalaith - who do you actually suspect? I haven't seen very much indicating you think anyone's guilty. Who is your #1 pick for the last wolf?
Well the answer to this, dear Huey, is obviously you, given the hints left by our late lamented Seer. But see my reservations above.

Who would be my suspect number two? My voting has sucked this far, and is partly explained by trying to make up my mind in the early hours of the night, fuddled by exhaustion or champagne. I will read through this thread again (thankfully itīs not too long) to see what I come up with.