View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 12:49 PM   #399
Gil-Galad
Psyche of Prince Immortal

Location: Above a Parapet Obvious exits are: North, South, and Dennis
Gil-Galad has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via MSN to Gil-Galad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
If we lynch an ordo toDay, we're going to lose.

Therefore I suggest that in the improbable case that we don't find a wolf we lynch Spm. Probably the Cobbler (unless a wolf), but it will give us one Day more as he won't be around to mess things up.

that is contradictery there, if we lynch the cobbler, we still lower our chances of capturing the wolf... our best bet is wolf, ignore the cobbler and focus on the wolf. i don't like that sentence... i'm sorry but that has wolfish written all over it.

there is 7 of us left

if we lynch cobbler, that is 6, then by the day we are down to 5...

i must say that if we all agree SPM is the cobbler, then push him aside and focus on the wolf, we win if the wolf is dead, we needn't worry about the cobbler

Quote:
Gil, why did you retract from Mac to Volo?
because i was really unsure of either of them, and to play it safe, double lynching helps us rather then take the chance of allowing another wolf to live and cause more mayhem, now only one wolf lives he/she will have trouble deciding who to kill because now he/she won't have any second opinion

now my question to you Aganzir, why are you so strong on getting rid of the cobbler if we know who he is? you surely must know that if we waste todays lynch on the cobbler then that gives the wolf another day to strike.

best rule in dealing with the cobbler, ignore him/her

in conclusion,

leave the cobbler alone and ignore him
focus on the last wolf and win this game