View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 01:07 PM   #99
Pomegranate
Wight

Pomegranate is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
My gut-feeling of Rikae is good. I had the same of Brin, but her voting post doesn't sit well with me on second reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
While I don't feel terribly confident in my vote, she has displayed the most suspicious behavior to me so far. By suspicious, I refer to excessive bantering combined with picking up on comments that she could later use as reasons for an easy lynch (like Morsul's comment on Kath). I realize it's weak reasoning, but there's really not much else to go on and I do generally tend to be pretty wary about Nerwen anyway.
Suspicious behavior = being around and enjoying trolling + trying to find something to say to get the ball rolling? Getting the discussion going with substance is hard on the first Day (as Brin herself states) and Ner's comments on Morsul and Cop seem to me just ways of getting some more substance into the game. Which in general is a good thing, and even though I wouldn't say it makes Ner happily innocent in my eyes, I wouldn't see it as suspicious, more the opposite.