View Single Post
Old 02-26-2004, 02:39 AM   #97
Hama Of The Riddermark
Shade of Carn Dûm

Hama Of The Riddermark has just left Hobbiton.
Roryn muttered as he saw Atharan with Crystal...then turned and started to exit the archives, turning only as he left to see Ferethor surrounded. He shrugged his shoulders, almost chuckling...He's got himself into trouble, and look here...how many guards...not able to count at first sight, but i'm not helping him, not risking my skin for his.... With that thought, Roryn slunk out of the archives into the great library, he had only gone a few steps when the librarian bustled into him with a large book. "Here you go mister, I hope you enjoy reading it..." Roryn raised an eyebrow before replying "Yes, I'm sure I will..."

He walked away from the entrance, the practised ease of the ranger was in him again and he felt it. He took the librarian and continued to talk with him as he led him away from the others. Odd snippets of their conversation reached the other' ears, something about dragons, and the Pelennor fields...Roryn managed to shake the librarian around some very high shelves by telling him that he had to leave to meet someone...the librarian nodded resignedly, and Roryn walked slowly down the bookcase before disappearing from sight.

He did not go far, only a few bookcases away he knelt down and unslung his pack, opening it he retried several green and brown garments, he nodded. Slowly, so as not to make much noise he pulled the green jerkin on, then rebuckled his leather breastplate. Leather greaves and dark brown boots. Green wollen troos and fnally the green hooded cloak, although he did not wrap the hood around his face. He slunk from bookcase to bookcase, seeking away out, and back to the group. He found a passage that led to the door eventually and walked quietly down it, seeing the group ahead he nodded to Maen and she nodded back, and he read the expression on her face...surprise...

He drew up along the group, and peered into the hall. Ferethor was surrounded now...there was little he could do...