View Single Post
Old 04-27-2021, 08:24 AM   #442
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Okay, I see. I somehow read it that you were just responding to him and starting something new, especially since you were talking about something the Dead supposedly knew before but answering in present.

But okay. As I said I'm posting in-between work so my reading comprehension may suffer.
Ahh I see how it could look like that with the "..." almost as if I was trailing off. So, anyway, yes I think Pitch is suspected by the dead because that looked like something wolves might have cooked up to draw out the seer. Even if Kath never had to technically reveal, unfortunately it made her come out more forcefully to secure sally's lynch.

I agree with your look there into Kath's dreams. It would appear Lottie and sally were 2 of them, as for the third and for her dream last night, I'm not sure we'll know for certain until tomorrow. But we'll have to get to tomorrow first.

And with the dead voting today, they'll know Kath's dreams. Something to consider about who they vote for today.

What are your thoughts on Lommy?