View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 02:39 PM   #1022
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Granted, someone could have rushed to analyse Lhuna's posts. It's actually a good idea, but no one did so. Now it's a little late because it would probably take at least half an hour (unless someone is already at it?). But if Lhuna is alive toMorrow, maybe we should do the dead thread a favour and have a closer look at her.
I mean, I did for her first two Days and definitely thought she was suspicious, pretty much down to her involvement in the Kit discussion. I'll carry on now but it'll have to be speedy.

Post 394:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhuna
It just occurred to me... For all intents and purposes, a vote for G55 is still a vote for an innocent (i.e. non-wolf). Maybe it's worth looking at those who voted for G55 as well. So, shamelessly stealing and combining Boro's and Eönwë's lists (with the non-G55 or Rikae votes in double brackets)...
So she then finds me suspicious because she couldn't track my suspicion of G55; thinks Inzil was too confident in his vote for G55 given he hadn't particularly explained his suspicions; leaning innocent on Lottie; thinks Lommy is suspicious I think for being a bit gungho about the lynch of G55; some suspicion of Hui with thoughts of a Hui-Brinn wolf pair; suspicious of Brinn for the 'trap' comment that had come up quite a lot that Day.

Post 398
Quote:
No one's asking the real Ranger to come out, and frankly I doubt it needs to be said.
In response to Lottie. I did agree with the sentiment, but my issue was that this was again putting the discussion back into the light.

Post 425
Quote:
Wait let me see if I get this right. If Legate is innocent it could be easy to build a case against him, so you suspected Pitch because he picked on Legate. Then you eased up on suspecting Pitch because you did not want to be caught in a bandwagon that could be orchestrated by wolves.

I'm just... Lost. Shouldn't one back off from suspecting someone because of what they said, not because you're worried about what others would think if you end up voting for an innocent? Not helping your case here.
Continued suspicion of Brinn. Had Mac, Lommy and Brinn as her possible votes, though she seemed to be almost discounting Mac in the same statement for being too obvious.

Post 431
Votes Lommy. No actual explanation in the vote post. I didn't spot anything very substantial about Lommy bar the stuff about the G55 situation.

Post 661
Mentions about catching the Hui possible slip with the wolf emails comment.

Quote:
With 5 wolves I'm not discounting a wolf on wolf even after the Huitrain started to gain serious steam (that did seem to come off left field didn't it?). But based on the voting alone I'm inclined to think Leggie innocent, it doesn't seem reasonable for a wolf to offer his packmate up to be sacrificed when he wasn't in real danger of getting lynched, or to try to convince others to vote for him.

Also, I'm not sure why Shasta appears innocent for holding his vote. It looked incredibly fishy to me, but I probably need a deeper reading for context.
This didn't stand out to me as much different to the rest of the discussion around the Hui votes. Interesting comment on Shasta.

Post 862
Gives her apologies for the no vote the Day before.

Thinks all Eonwe's votes have been suspicious; Shasta for holding his vote around the Hui lynch and flipflopping on sally; Boro for holding his vote on Hui and sort of just throwing in with the crowd on sally.

Post 948
Votes Eonwe.

Quote:
My suspicion of him based on his voting pattern stands.

If Lommy and/or Boro are wolves, then their longevity as a pack would be better served by having a couple of relatively submarine packmates. And while I'm still convinced they're both suspicious, this village has so far had the bad habit of lynching those who are in the middle of the controversy of the Day who more often than not turn out to be innocent, and I'm sick of imagining the wolves cackling to themselves as they watch. Also, giving both of them one more Day and Night's worth of scrutiny should yield something a little bit more concrete.

i'm also not convinced about how Lommy explained that killing Legate as a possible Seer places Rune in a good light. I don't think Legate would have been that vocal about dreaming of him if he were the Seer.
This I think is one of her most explained votes. She isn't wrong about the controversy driven lynches!

Post 956

Quote:
The most Seerish thing Legate did that stood out to me was encouraging a vote for Hui and looking for support. I think it's more likely he would stick his neck out, as we see in hindsight, to point out a wolf than an innocent, like he would have done with Rune on Day 1 in your scenario.

I say this because I've been thinking Rune might be another submarine wolf. Given that I suspect you, this could be a way for you to use a Seer-candidate's words to keep others from taking a closer look at Rune. And it bothers me that at least a couple of people have agreed with you about him.
Post 959

Quote:
Differing Seer tactics, I guess. I certainly wouldn't single one person out as innocent on Day 1.
This came form debating Lommy about what to look for in terms of possible Seer hints.

Comments on the QT vote: Hmm. Interesting.

I've really just pulled the biggest things from each post as I was working through them fast.

I'll have cross posted with everything from 991 onwards.