View Single Post
Old 01-01-2003, 06:59 AM   #47
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots

A very clearly thoughout character, Estel the Descender! The only point I would hesitate over is the use of the name Beowulf itself, because of the OE poem. (In the RPG Resources thread in The Shire, I gave a link to lists of Old English names for men and women.) However, if you want to use it, that is your choice.

I had asked gamers to provide a first post here before accepting them, but since your character is so well-developed and since I know your work on your proposal (and since this is a short game which has already started), I won't wait to see the post here.

Most welcome you are! Join the game whenever you are able to start posting. The Rohirrim are already on the trail, so you will have to join them there.

All, Garen would like us to carry his character Gormel rather than kill him off and so I ask our horse thieves to do that.

By the way, where are our horse thieves? We are hot on your trail. Post on, me hearties.

Bethberry

[ January 01, 2003: Message edited by: Bethberry ]