View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 06:42 AM   #301
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
I have to go now, so here's my vote:

++Mormegil

For reasons I've already stated.

Given the way Morm reacts to people who even disagree with him, I'm sure he'll do his best to get me lynched in retaliation, but I don't really care. After a careful read through all his posts, I think there’s a very high likelihood that he’s a wolf. Nobody else looks half as furry to me.
I don't get you Nerwen. One of the 'reasons' you think I'm a wolf is that I cast random accusations around in my first post? And then when you question me on it I respond that it is normal to do so and that's suspicious too? I don't believe I am jumpy at all, I think you overreact to quite a bit and that makes you rather jumpy.

I believe I suspected you well before you suspected me and yet you claim that I suspect those who suspect me...it would appear that you have it the wrong way and you suspect those that suspect you.

Your reasons are incredibly weak and you obviously are grasping at straws here Nerwen.

Quote:
I stand corrected about morm...I am way off track with him; he is not a wolf. Sorry bout that, I got carried away, and thought I was onto something when I wasn't.
Ummm, okay. I agree with you that you are way off track and got carried away but I'd like to know why you suddenly changed your mind as this 180 degree turn is sudden and unexpected I think it would be wise to answer why you think that now after such a vehement attack against me.