View Single Post
Old 12-27-2007, 11:50 AM   #240
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
Silmaril

At the moment, I am toying with voting for one of yesterDay’s Nog voters. But I don’t want to focus too much on one aspect of the game, so my current thoughts on everyone are as follows.

Aganzir: I think that there is some merit in the theory that she colluded with Noggie to get him lynched and thus acquire a mask of innocence. However, because her vote came before Nog’s spurious case against Rikae and because her explanation for her vote seems credible, I am less inclined to think her guilty than some of the others who voted for Nog. Other than that, she seems to be making sense.

Azaelia: No show.

Boromir88: I am inclined to trust him for now, for the reasons stated earlier. And I agree with Eomer that, being a talkative soul, a Wolfish Boro will get himself into trouble sooner or later.

Farael: Farael seems to be genuine so far, coming up with ideas and throwing out theories to test the water. I would like to hear more from him toDay but, other than that, no major concerns.

Isabellkya: I haven’t got much of a read on her yet. She hasn’t really said or done anything controversial, which worries me slightly, and is liable to be overlooked, if we’re not careful. But I have no real reason to suspect her as yet.

Kath: I am slightly worried about Kath. Her case against Nerwen looks to have been built on weak foundations, yet she persists with it. I have a vague suspicion that the Wolves may have picked Nerwen as a lynch candidate toDay, using the fact that Nog failed to vote for her to save himself, and Kath has added that as one of her reasons for suspecting Nerwen.

Legate: If there was a late Wolfish vote for Nogrod, it may well be here. Legate’s reaction to the Nog-Rikae thing could well have been contrived to make him look good. Also, he too raised doubts about Nerwen on the basis of Nog not retracting to vote for her. I would like to hear more of an explanation from him as to why he switched his vote to Nog.

Macalaure: I am still unsure about this Nog-Mac theory, but I have said more than enough about it already. Suffice to say that I think it a possibility and so could see myself voting for Mac toDay.

Mormegil: I could go either way on morm. I suspected him yesterDay for his strange (to me) accusations of Farael and Rikae. But, it was Day 1 and he seems to have come up with some more solid ideas toDay.

Nerwen: I can see what others mean when they say that she is coming across as jumpy and nervy, and I am not sure what to make of her spat with Kath. However, I still think it unlikely that a Wolfish Nerwen would have slain Shasta. Of the two, Kath concerns me more.

Rikae: Other than Nog’s vote for her, I have no reason to suspect her. However, as I said earlier, I would expect a Wolfish Rikae to act normally, especially when under no pressure. She suspects Mac, which I find interesting. Nog put forward the theory yesterDay that she and Mac are Wolves together and, while he undoubtedly did so with Wolfish intent, I wouldn’t put it past him to tell a truth so as to conceal it, particularly if he was already planning with his fellows to contrive his own demise.

The Might: I have no idea at all about the Might. I think that he is on the wrong track with Eomer but, whether Wolfishly so, I cannot tell.

Eomer: As with Boro, I am inclined to trust him now for reasons stated earlier. It also helps that his thoughts on everyone are quite similar to my own.

Valier: Valier has given very little away about her suspicions, other than to involve herself in the Kath-Nerwen spat, on the side of Kath. As explained earlier, she does not seems as confident in her hunches as normal, which could indicate Wolifshness. Of the non-Nog voters, she is probably my main suspect at present.