View Single Post
Old 02-27-2004, 05:06 PM   #259
Eruantalon
Wight

Eruantalon has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Eruantalon
I didn't read it over so it it has any mistake sorry. See you all on the downs!

Smiling he met Kirima in the streets. She bid him goodbye and he told her she was like a sister to him now. He would find a happy home here in Bree. Carts bustling in and out of the town made there way up. Everything had finally come to a close. He saw Lotar from a far and let Kirima join them. He had never reconciled with Lotar and didn’t see this as the time.” Another day” he thought to himself. People here where kinder than he had first thought. People where smiling and decent. He wanted to try and live here instead of just leave. He could even visit Kirima in the inn once in awhile. Making his way about the hurried town he found something odd. Every one was rushing in like a new house that was being moved into.

A cook was in his shop hurrying to try and feed people. He smelled the food and went in.

“Sir if you plan on cooking that roast right turn up the oven. But sear the roast in a pan first! You’ll want to seal in the juice so it doesn’t go dry!” Now moving forward with his usually cocky stride. “See these herbs they should spear the meat. That way air gets in and cooks the roast faster.”

“If you know so much about food why don’t you come in here and cook! Foolish boy I have enough Hungary customers and need help!”

Walking in and setting an apron on (witch was old and shaggy), he then starting doing as the man said. “ I’m Rudar sir.” He said in a quick huff. “Well I’m Baldrake.” The man replied. “Would you like a job as a cook Rudar? It seems second nature to you. You could help me here. We’ll be needing it with all the new people here.”

“Yes sir that would suit me fine!”

Rudgar spent the evening feeding Hungary customers and grinning all the time. Thinking to himself. “I dreamed of piles of gold! Now I have piles of pans...... and couldn’t be happier!”

Last edited by Eruantalon; 02-27-2004 at 05:12 PM.