Thread: Late Nighter's.
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2006, 12:16 PM   #21
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Wait till I'm in college, huh? Well...one would think that is when I'd find out, but I am set and determined to get eight hours of sleep as often as possible during my college days. That means, getting my homework done during the day and if I don't have it done by night, not having any computer time. I don't know if my ideas will work, but I tell you - I've talked to too many friends this semester who are hardly having any time for meals or sleeping and I am convinced that sixteen hours of wakefulness is enough time to complete classes, homework, and necessary meals to stay healthy. And that will also provide eight hours of sleeping time. Whether it gives time for being socailable or visiting you chaps here on the Downs and e-mail friends....well...when I'm paying hundreds of dollars for college, college will come first. Sorry.

I've given this a lot of thought. Sorry to have given you a lecture...

-- Foley