View Single Post
Old 02-25-2004, 11:53 AM   #8
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Crystal Heart has just left Hobbiton.
Crystal smiled brightly at her new friend. These people were trying everything in their possible capabilities to make sure that she could live in peace and happiness with Mr. Angry Brandybuck, the hobbit that she had fallen in love with.

"I thank you for your kindness. How can I ever repay you?" Crystal asked. She hoped that she could do something for her. It was so amazing how people that didn't even know the true soul of Crystal Heart were rallying together, against the General Dorian from Rohan, to make sure that she was safe and could live her life. A life without fear, without sadness, without grief. A life without all the torments that she had been put through.

These people were far kinder then any others that she had found in her entire life. She was proud to say that she knew such people, people with true virtues of kindess.

Even more she was more grateful for the fact that she would be able to have the chance at finding out where this new love with Angry would go. She would have to dodge around his parents, get accepted by the people that had raised him but she was unworried. Their lives were bound to be together. It was thing that she believed was a work of fate. She had faith that it would all come together.

Last edited by Crystal Heart; 02-25-2004 at 12:07 PM.