View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 09:48 PM   #834
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Pipe Very messy.

My first post in the Dead thread would have been a cartoon reaction image, but since I basically Deaded the village, I posted it here.
Boromod making me commit sudoku [sic] was lovely. I felt like doing that after reading the lynch narration.
Never suspected Sally. For some reason, I knew Kath was innocent, and I fairly trusted Lommy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
N1 Boro well, I tried. He didn't let me do that.
That's funny; I also tried to set traps around his house, but he wouldn't let me either.
Rikae only pinged my radar with their totally-diferent-from-Mac's list. Did anyone check that? It had
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
If Nilp is a wolf, empower Shasta.
Which was funny now but disconcerting in the moment.
Mac was still on the border of my various lists, but a combination of factors made me decide to (drunkenly-like) vote Shasta: aforementioned avalanche of votes (without knowing the context of said votes), his voting record, opposition to the Dead thread information transfer (that whole thing must have been hilarious to an outside observer.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
I just wanted to look like a helpful member of the community!
I just realised that this is also how I would've played as a Wolf, but for some reason it made me trust you more than Shasta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
He 100% fooled me and it took my packmates to talk me out of it. On Day3 I made a post about fake gifted reveals - that was me trying to lay some groundwork to dispute seerNilp in the future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
I at least recall suggesting killing Nilp as one of our initial (perhaps two) options, but we pretty quickly decided against it as it would implicate Mac.
I was guessing my trap failed for being too obvious, but it was probably obvious for a different reason. I'd also wait for Sally's (❤️) lycan letters, but why was BG the Night 2 kill?)
Brinn was also on the same border as Mac, but for opposite reasons--she failed a lot of my voting tests, but I trusted her analyses. (Btw, I'm partly just posting what I would've posted had I been around that DAY, sprinkled with hindsight comments. That's kinda what the weird indenting is for.)
Also, to recall Wolvish domination past, probably my best games as a baddie was with Brinn and Greenie (and a pro-villager Wolf Inziladun, who had already been lynched), where, on the last DAY, we went divide-and-conquer (accusing whoever was most convenient for us), but that was a game with retractable votes. Doing the same without that same option takes boldness. So really, all my applause to the Werewolves.

Pitch I knew was bad, but was convinced he was the Cobbler. Of course, the NW had the freedom to act Cobblerish, but that's wisdom for the next life, I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Guardian View Post
the Great Nilping of 2020
My suiciding the village? Hahahahuhuhuhu (laughing then sobbing)

Later I'll post my thoughts on the Beast Hunter role, and to answer this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
I think Nilp lacks mine and Lommy's resilience (to help Rikae in their point system )
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote