View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 05:20 PM   #818
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Did any of you save our wolf pm's, btw?
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
I have them on my laptop. If the village likes, I could share them later this weekend. 🙂
I also have those at least from the Nights when I was still alive. We can see whoever of us gets to them earlier and is able to post them in some coherent manner (might be a bit difficult on my part, I simply downloaded them from the 'Downs).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Seconded! It was ironic that I, as the most expendable member of the pack, ended up in a rather safe spot, suspected here and there but never seriously and mostly written off as the cobbler. But what the knowledge of my secret superpower did for me was keep me from worrying about survival, which in turn may have reinforced the cobblerish impression (what Lommy correctly called my detachment from the game). I was ready to be lynched any old Day if need be, it just never happened.
I don't know how much my behaviour objectively contributed to that, but even from my part I realised that somehow I had built my reasoning and suspicious into a way that made me "suspect" you the least of my packmates. I realised it was an undesireable situation, but did not have time to back away from it (then I died).
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote