View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 05:15 PM   #815
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Funnily, according to my list, empowering Shasta would have pointed to Sally being a wolf!
They made a pact to empower the person who was going to be wrongfully lynched. Which I found quite amusing...

Form the previous day and then Shasta.

Although that narration was a blast, because Nilp had messaged me around 2 that he couldn't go on the Barrow-downs, that's when I knew to check and see the server was down. He said he really had to get some sleep since it was afterall 2am for him, but he would set an alarm before the DL and no promises.

So the Dead thread players are counting down hoping Nilp doesn't wake up, because they figured he wouldn't vote for Mac.

With 5 minutes, I'm thinking there's no way he's waking up and making it in time. I had the "It's deadline. Stop posting" typed up and was going to explain with the tie and empowered Shasta, Mac would be lynched, narration and role will follow soon.

I clicked post on that and saw Nilp's vote with the time stamp of :00. I mean it had to be seconds to spare before it turned to :01. And I couldn't believe it. Crazy, crazy time.