View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 04:07 PM   #736
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Leaf Day 4 Narration

In the beginning, things could not have gone much worse for the village. Lynch after lynch turned up just another wrongly accused villager. Then a glimmer of hope, even if it cost the loss of the seer, the Beast Hunter had booby trapped her home, which caught one of the werewolves.

With this new information and knowledge came a new hope. Would the villagers be able to capitalize on this new found fortune? How would they put this information to use?

"Why not spend the day arguing different messages from the dead?" decided many of them.

The dead looked on and waited.

"How about we realize the dire situation and focus on voting to lynch a werewolf?" said Shasta.

The dead looked on and waited.

"No, we need to make sure they get a clear message of what we want." argued others.

The dead looked on and waited. And as the day approached to an end they came to a decision.

It was Shasta's voice that spoke and everyone went quiet. "Isn't it obvious? ++Macalaure"

"What the devil are the dead trying to tell us?" questioned all the villagers. "This puts us in a tie!"

"I think that means I'm lynched?" said Mac "If I'm following this blasted thing correctly."

"++SHASTA!" came Nilp running and huffing and puffing. "SORRY! I fell asleep! But did I make it!"

That was enough for the village, right in the nick of time to let go of Mac and send Shasta to the gallow.

"Welp I tried" declared Shasta.

An ordinary villager was lynched.

The Dead

Boro (Town Recorder) - murdered by pack Night 1
Huinesoron (Villager) - lynched Day 1
Loslote (Villager) - killed by pack Night 2
Nogrod (Villager) - Lynched Day 2
Blind Guardian (Villager) - killed by pack Night 3
Formendacil (Villager) - lynched Day 3
A Little Green (Seer) - killed by pack Night 4
Legate of Amon Lanc (Werewolf) - caught in BH booby trap Night 4
Shastanis Althreduin (Villager) - Lynched Day 4

The Living

Brinniel
Kath
Macalaure
Nilpaurion Felagund
Pitchwife
Rikae
satansaloser2005
Thinlomien

----

It is Night 5. Silence in the town.

Werewolves talk and send kill.

Ranger Protect.

Beast Hunter's trap has been used

Last edited by Boromir88; 06-11-2020 at 04:13 PM.
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote