View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 05:28 PM   #501
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Dream about Fea:

Fea: That all depends on how you view Fea

School: Can relate to anxiety regarding performance or spiritual lessons that you are learning in waking life

Stairs: Walking up a set of stairs indicates an achievement of higher understanding

Searching: Something is missing in your life, or you are looking to solve a problem

Rooms: Rooms often represent hidden aspects of our minds, personalities, or relationships

Empty Rooms: Emptiness represents fruitless labor or that something is missing in your life

Woman: A woman that you know often represents feelings of concern for that woman, women also represent caring and nuturing or temptation

Fear: Represents a percieved self-doubt or lack of control

Waiting (for the terrible thing): A percieved lack of control, or an anxiety regarding a future event.

So, briefly, something is missing in your life, and you're attempting to gain higher understanding through some spiritual lesson. Fea (or whatever she represents to you) is what you precieve to be the source of the spiritual lesson. The first rooms are empty, re-emphasizing that something is missing. Finding Fea and multiple other women crumpled in fear shows an extreme lack of control regarding some event to come.

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote