View Single Post
Old 08-27-2006, 04:47 PM   #497
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

the guy who be short has just left Hobbiton.
So I had two dreams about a week ago, and have only just got round to writing them up. Details will be missing. They are no longer in my brain.

The first dream involves a certain Feanor. I climbed up some stairs and entered some university dorms. They were empty, other than a bed and some very sparse furnishings. I was confused. Where was Fea?

I think a girl may have led me into the room next door, though it is possible I went myself. This too was frighteningly empty.

The third room contained Feanor. It also contained lots and lots of other female uni students. They were all cowering, crunched up in balls on the floor. They seemed to be awaiting something terrible. I don't remember what.

The next dream contains Formendacil. I was in San Francisco. I have never been to this city before. The dream version was extremely futuristic and clean; there seemed to be a lot of young emo skater guys, from what I can remember.

Scientists in the city had just discovered four genes that proved that women were not natural creatures - they had been engineered. Along comes Form, who fills the religious father figure archetype in my mind, despite his age. I can't remember what he said. Probably something religious. I think he had a few brothers round him.

So, there you go. Ponder into my mind if you so will. Do not expect to find much therein in the way of logic.
the guy who be short is offline   Reply With Quote