View Single Post
Old 07-21-2006, 04:26 AM   #483
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
I woke up this morning remembering two dreams about fellow downers, now I can only remember one and that makes me sad. . .

For some reason I decide to go to Paris. In Paris I find this Hostel who apparently is also The Barrow-Downs Head Quater! But I am told that I cannot stay/get a room there unless I go to the Super Market and buy what ever grosserys the HQ kitchen needs. I then go out into the kitchen where I meet Abercrombie, she tells that she only arrived a few days ago and do not know what is needed. I then look into the fridge, wich only contains one giant piece of pastry. The pastry has a note saying "Abercrombie" on it. Abercrombie insists that she did not buy it, but Estelyn did. Apparently Estelyn does all the shopping for BD HQ and I have to talk to her. . .

After this it becomes blurry and I only remember bits.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote