Aireglin
Pile O'Bones

Aireglin has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

(Thanks ^_^ Glad to be here) Ok I shall make a character ^_^

Name: Nuinlómë
Race: Elven (Lothlórien)
Alignment: Good
Eyes: Usually Pale Blue (they change color depending on her mood...Mad: Ice Blue, Sad: Light Blue, etc.)
Hair: Blonde
Skin: Fair
Family: All Deasced
Weapon(s): Prefers Swords and Bow/Arrows but will use anything that's handy (Owns and ancient sword that she found ages ago and is a good snipe shot with a bow)
Lives: No place (choices just to rome about)
Personality: Kind hearted and loyal, but it takes awhile for these qualities suface, tends to be quiet and observitive...doesn't really like talking about things she's not involved in or knows anything of. Is wise and thinks before speaks. Her past is riddled with mystery...some of which even she knows not of, her mind is a labrynth, for those who try to enter. Her natural defences are strong because she has learn the hard way not to trust people so easily. She values all life and has a deep sence of things around her. Likes a good adventure and loves traveling. Knows how to have fun, but is otherwise cautious and always listening.

Welp...I think that about does it ^_^ Tell me what you think ok?
"N..Nothing important...that is I heard a good deal about a ring, and a dark lord, and something about the end of the world but please mister Gandalf sir don't hurt me...don't turn me into anything...un-natural" ~Samwise Gamgee, Movie