View Single Post
Old 09-14-2002, 01:14 AM   #38
Tirned Tinnu
Wight

Tirned Tinnu has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

OOOahhhh, have I got a number to drop on some of you.
InklingElf - 7 books? Whoa, I forget now, how many were there? I thought it was 11 books? At least that's what I remember. I know they have combined some of them. I adored Narnia, until it turned into a lesson. I was a grumpy child! Now I love it, all of C.S's works are great to read.

ElanorGamgee - You are so right about so right about Tolkien's subtle writing style. That's what I loved about his work.

And for the Born Agains *coughcough* in the crowd, I must point to Divine Love as an actual thing! (I'd better tread lightly here, but I will say that I have felt it.) Yep that's right, I saw it, felt it, know it's there, and almost had a chat with the Big Guy. Or rather, Gal. Whom ever. It was on the otherside, and I wasn't about to question God's choice in sex! (Just thought I'd put a big thumbs up to those who have read about joining with the Divine Mind and Love. Lewis and Tolkien had the right idea, as well as that other author and series mentioned above! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

It's great to read about everyone's experiences. I'm so glad this thread was created!

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]