View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 02:39 PM   #159
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I'm bent to to believing that the balrogs thought The Might had dreamt of Mac.

That means he couldn't have dreamt of both me and Legate. So he trusted one of us and dreamt of another. I'm not too happy to speculate with this any more as we should leave the balrogs some hard decisions to the next Night.

What I kind of wonder right now is whether his last point about Kath was the thing that brought the alarm bells ringing with the balrogs or was his confidence on Mac enough? I wouldn't be surprised if Kath indeed is a balrog and they just had to eliminate him because they feared that he was getting too effective.

I need to think this a bit more while I pack my things for an early wake up tomorrow. I will vote very early (around 3-4AM GMT) before I leave for the airport. But I'll try to make a few posts before I go to sleep.

EDIT: X'd with Legate, again...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote