View Single Post
Old 09-05-2004, 06:28 AM   #513
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Well, the most obvious choice would be Nienna, since she's the one of the three female Valar among the most powerful who hasn't been taken yet. I have a few ideas on her which I will send you by PM. However, you may also freely choose among: [checks Valaquenta]

Vairë the Weaver (Námo's spouse)
Estë the Healer (Irmo's spouse)
Nessa (Tulkas' spouse) - dances, though whether or not with wolves is unknown...
Vána, the Ever-young (Oromë's spouse)

Unless, of course, you prefer to take the role of the ultimate female baddie - Ungoliant!!
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'