View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 04:43 PM   #112
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
A very good idea Fea.

And I would also like to see some "recruitment" taking place - like asking the new 'Downers to join and try it out - whilst having a few "seniors" around in the game to give an example (like either parties involved all the time or as "visiting characters" - which we used to have back in the days). Not too high or ambitious or self-serving, but like they were not too interested in their own characters doing the best game ever, but playing it thus the newbies could get the max out of it.

If we're going to try that, I could try to find time for it to participate in that mode of playing it for the others.

And really, when has there been a Shire game on offer the last time? Valier's game* starting like three years ago?

* That's actually a telling case. I remember Valier asking me if I would like to join the game, it was something like early fall, and I had to decline it as I had so many things going on that time both in RL and 'Downs. But as I was interested in the game we decided that I should then make a character that would come in at a later stage, quite like on the first new twist of the game planned. Well, the game has never reached the point my character could come in - even if it has been near it a few times during the years...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote