View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 02:50 AM   #502
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Finduilas was just as confused as the rest of us.

Legate had no choice but to write to his local MP. But we intercepted it...

"During Gandalf's stay at Bree, the squint-eyed companion of Bill Ferny stole the wizard's beard in hope to sell it to the Black Riders for a high price. After Strider started to remind his friend about safe ways to protect one from night raids during an inn stay, the angered old wizard, desperate because of his loss, turned the honorable Ranger Captain into an enormous egg."

Aganzir fired several people into the sun. Then drew this...

Kitanna wrote an epic poem. But we burned it in Mount Zoom... So instead she wrote this...

After a pint at the Prancing Pony, Gandalf explains to Aragorn the dangers of letting Hobbits trim your beard when the Nazgul are abroad

Gil was forced to draw a picture whether he liked it or not...

The Elf-warrior finished off this dive into what must be the most unusual Paper Telephone yet...

It was a bad idea giving Boromir a spear back then and it was still a bad idea, Gandalf thought as he faced the prospect of death by spear