View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 02:49 AM   #501
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Tolkien

Kitanna's face filled with dead. How could such a thing be captured in a picture? Well, we soon found out...

Gil-Galad faced terrible odds. And Evens. But soon all numbers were put aside in favour of words...

"Gandalf countered the With-Kings mummy-Gollum summon with creept ghosts, but alas the With-King said a mighty "go away" and beat them back as well encouraging Gandalf to surrender to W-K's mighty boots"

The Elf-warrior's adventure began with a bang! So they say. But it probably actually started with breakfast and a drawing...

So we began Part 2. Lommy returned with a hand full of soil and a face full of cake for no real reason...

"Three walking eggs fuss around while a beardless Gandalf is begging for mercy and Egg #1 is crying Gollum's name"

Volo drifted off into the sea. But we put a stop to that nonsense...

Firefoot's eyes were given a real hard time on this task... So she learned to read Braille and we were okay...

"Heedless of his companion's advice, Gandalf lost his beard because he refused to hide it under his pillow, thereby turning said companion and Gollum into rather egg-shaped beings with chicken legs."